Until Integris came out with their Dutch Chocolate 7 essentials nutritional powder, I had not had chocolate for several years. Now, I can eat candy and still have a happy body, because the amount of caffeine is minimal.
- 2 or 3 unripe bananas — not green, just not fully ripe (unripe bananas are alkaline, ripe bananas are acidic)
- puffed cereal — just plain puffed cereal — like puffed rice, puffed red wheat, puffed wheat, puffed millet
- Dutch Chocolate 7 Essentials whole food supplement
- A little chopped fresh or frozen fruit like: blueberries, nectarines, pears
- Extract flavoring like vanilla, almond or rum
- Natural Flavor 7 Essentials gives a more dense candy and a taste of cinnamon
- Berry 7 Essentials gives it a chocolate/berry flavor
- Chopped nuts
- For a creamier candy, replace puffed cereal, fruit and nuts with raw almond butter
With a fork or potato masher, squish up the bananas and then mix until smooth. Fold in the puffed cereal and Dutch Chocolate 7 Essentials. Mix well. Add Risotriene™ and other optional powders. Fold in fruit and nuts.
Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto wax paper lined cookie sheet. These get “baked” in the freezer. Eat them right out of the freezer, or within a few minutes or they will no longer be frozen candies.